Breathing Exercises, Chinese Qi-Cong Breathing
You can practice this at different positions (sitting, standing or lying down).
- Lie down on your back. Rock your hips back and forth to put your spine into a neutral position. Neither overarch or over flatten. If you lie flat on your back, it may hurt, so you
may place a pillow under your knees for added support.
- Begin to breathe in and out through your nose, taking deep breaths each time. Breathe deeply from your diaphragm. Focus on your breathing. When other thoughts come into your mind, think "breathe in, breathe out."
- At the end of each exhalation, squeese your gluteal muscles together. With each breath, you should relax more and more and feel the tension release from your body.
- For added benefit, follow this next step. If you are stressed or anxious, curve your tongue
downwards toward your bottom teeth. If you are having cold or sinus trouble, curve your tongue upwards so that it
gently touches the upper gumline.
- Breathe deeply in and out through the nose and relax. Visualize yourself relaxing and becoming at peace.
Breathing is vital, and it is free. All you have to do is pay a little attention to doing it properly.
We have over 40 years of practical experience in acupuncture,
eastern medicine and pharmacy. Our clinic, Mr. Lee and his father Dr. Lee developed the
Healing Kit for people who are willing to learn how to take charge
of their daily health. The healing system will help with the
prevention and healing of the most complaints without having to
take drugs daily. It is designed to relieve complaints that
many people have everyday. Mr. Lee will teach clients how
to use the heating sticks on specific points unique to their
problems. It is an easy, economical and effective way to
heal yourself at home. You can order the kit by contacting
our office today.
Back to the Learning Center