General Diet Tips
- Eat a good breakfast, good lunch and small dinner (a total
of 5 small meals once a day). Finish dinner no later
- Each meal should be a nutritional balance of 30-40% fiber
(greens), 20-25% carbohydrates (rice, noodle/cakes), protein
and water (soup).
- After eating, you should feel 70% full and 20-30% hungry.
- Eat small snacks to avoid feeling too hungry.
- Avoid the following products: canned tomatoes, famed
salmon, apple skins and potato skins (pesticides/herbicides),
corn fed beef, milk with hormones and microwave popcorn.
Back to the Learning Center